Star Wars Episode VII
New trailer!!

https://youtu.be/sGbxmsDFVnE
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
After watching the trailer like.... two dozen times. I have to completely 100 percent agree with Disney's decision in saying... fuck the EU!

Haha, idk if this movie is going to be great yet but I have a good feeling.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
[Image: 10489635_521111171376851_828392603121492...e=5689C8CF]

[Image: 12143205_521111234710178_538606844989014...e=56C684C0]
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
I noticed that the death star looking thing on the poster is actually on the "light side" of the poster. That's intriguing. I think most people would think of it as an evil weapon, but looks like it's not the case!
There were rumors of Mandalorians in the movie.. looks like rumors confirmed

That's not a death star Calamiir thats the sun
I think that the Starkiller Base (Death Star 3) is still evil, they just had to put it somewhere on that poster to balance. Lol
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
Another new star wars trailer kdjfklasfakldjfakldjfadsjfjdsjkflasjdklkflakldjfaslkdjkf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAUiyeJMFQ
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
So who all hasnt seen the movie yet? Me and Defcon just got back from our second showing with Blackout from his first

So good!!!!
[Image: tumblr_lziam2PQbS1rpe09wo1_500.jpg]
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
Saw it premiere night. Sooooo good.

I'll have to see it a couple more times to give my complete thoughts. It took me the rest of the night to comprehend and collect my thoughts on it all. So many things happened!