Star Wars Episode VII
I can say one thing, the lightsaber fights in TFA are a massive improvement over the prequels, I think I even preferred them over the original trilogy.
Waat, the lightsaber fighting was so plain, I guess they were far more realistic but I personally like the flashy choreography that is in the prequels.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
Agreed, I love the prequel saber fights.

I think the main thing you have to keep in mind, Finn and Rey had no clue what they were doing. They knew they had a sword and tried their best. And it shows in the choreography. They did that really well. I think once Rey (and maybe Finn?) get training, the fights will be much more epic.
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
I thought about that already, how Kylo Ren hasn't been fully trained and Rey/Finn have no training with lightsabers. Hopefully it gets better in ep 8...
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
I'm sure it will. Snoke said to bring Kylo back to finish his training. I bet he'll return as much more of a badass. And he's all about revenge too, so he'll probably be hunting them down.

And then Rey will no doubt be trained by Luke.
Worst part in the movie is how to New Republic literally did nothing and got instakilled
Lmao, I can personally nit pick the shit out of EP 7 but I still really liked it.

imo, worst part of the movie was that it didn't have new epic unique Star Wars Music. Original Trilogy had Imperial March and Luke/Jedi theme. Prequels had Duel of the Fates and Anakin vs Obi Wan.. or really just all the music in Ep 3... and this one just copied or had forgettable themes that were really quiet in the back.

Still love the movie though.
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
Listen to March of the resistance and Reys theme on the soundtrack there pretty good
I got the soundtrack for Christmas, so I'll give my recommendations after I listen a few times.
Well even if they are good, you can't really hear the music in the movie itself Lol
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel