Star Wars Episode VII
Feel free to post any news regarding the new movie here. This can contain spoilers, but either use spoiler tags, or warn people first.

So it looks like Tatooine is going to be a featured planet again, which I'm okay with. It's my favorite. But I'm hoping they don't overuse it, since we've seen a lot of it already. I'm hoping for some planets that have only been mentioned but haven't been seen yet, like Corellia.

All 3 main actors from the original trilogy are returning, but are believed to play secondhand roles, as a handoff to a new set of main characters. This is good, because they are getting pretty old. Tongue

I'll post more as I discover them or remember them, anyone else can do the same.

What do you guys think of what we've heard so far? Excited? Disappointed?
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
I'm excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited we get more Stars Wars movies and that the movie aspect of it isnt over.

Disappointed that they killed the Expanded Universe.... very very disappointed.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
I'm still optimistic about it though. All they said was they weren't going to limit themselves to the messy structure that the EU has been made into, otherwise it would be insane to create original stories and characters. They never said anything about throwing it all away, but maybe just retell it in their own way.

I saw something about how they are keeping the New Republic idea, but that it doesn't become very successful for many years, because of the Imperial Remnant. So maybe they are going to show it finally taking off and showing signs of success, in the characters' old ages.

Who knows. I'm interested to see what they come up with.
I heard somewhere that dispite throwing away the EU, they are going to be using a lot of material from it.

EDIT: Korriban is now Moriband btw! WTF?
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
(06-25-2014, 06:11 PM)Ðarth Apocalypse link Wrote: I heard somewhere that dispite throwing away the EU, they are going to be using a lot of material from it.

EDIT: Korriban is now Moriband btw! WTF?

Well, it actually just changed names by the time of the movies. Kinda like how countries change names over time. It was Korriban during KOTOR and TOR times, but was changed to Moraband later. Of course, that leaves JKA looking stupid, but I suppose you could make the argument that people still called it Korriban despite the name change.

They changed it in the Clone Wars series, for the last two or three episodes. Yoda visits it. Those were probably the best episodes of the series, save for a couple others.
That's really cool. If its true that'd be awesome. I thought Darth Bane being in that episode would be cool.
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
(06-25-2014, 05:17 PM)Ðarth Apocalypse link Wrote:I'm excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited we get more Stars Wars movies and that the movie aspect of it isnt over.

Disappointed that they killed the Expanded Universe.... very very disappointed.

Same here. I just hope we get a Jedi Academy 4 at some point, however unlikely that is. The movies will surge the demand for good star wars games again like Episode 1 did. There's gotta be a mod friendly lightsaber combat game in the future somewhere. :C
[URL=http://"http://steamsignature.com"][Image: 76561197991505172.png][/URL]
Well, the odds of JK4 is pretty much zero. Like absolutely 0. I just wish we could get a separate star Wars Game with every similar combat to this but modern age, it'd be sick. It would obviously be called Star Wars: Darth Apocalypse
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
I actually know what the story is going to be about for the new star wars movie, its awesome because they are taking some of the EU stuff but making there own spin on it. take a look here if you want to spoil it for yourself like i did. "SPOILER"http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/25/s...th-witches http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/17/new-rumor-suggests-star-wars-episode-7s-villains-are-jedi-hunters
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
Bruce lee
Seems legit but could be a false rumor too. I wouldnt mind these being the bad guys though. Like, Luke is trying to rebuild the Jedi order then these badasses come over and destroy his younglings lol.
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel