Rogue One

First Glimpse at Rogue One with this new teaser teaser have to wait until tomorrow to get some real teases

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaYv3Y8tyoQ[/youtube]

Possibly a Shadow Trooper?

[Image: Capture.png]
LOL teaser of a teaser. Silliness.

More like a dark trooper. It's set during the time and storyline of Dark Forces, so that could mean a lot of things if it is a dark trooper.....

whoa..
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
Luke's moisture farm burning in the background.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
https://youtu.be/Wji-BZ0oCwg

This looks EPIC. The fact that it doesn't really focus on any Jedi or Sith is going to be interesting.
The trailer looked awesome. I am excited to see a film that's not totally centered around Jedi/Sith, but the struggles and battles elsewhere in the SW universe.
(04-07-2016, 04:15 PM)Dopie link Wrote: The trailer looked awesome. I am excited to see a film that's not totally centered around Jedi/Sith, but the struggles and battles elsewhere in the SW universe.
Oh hey Dopie. Tongue Agreed, it'll be nice to see that for once on the big screen. Even though I'm much more interested in Jedi/Sith culture and stories, I'm definitely excited for this.
I'm more excited for this movie than I was with The Force Awakens. The Dark Side user kneeling down is probably Starkiller (Galen Marek), that droid running with the main character in that hallway looks like it's the body of Proxie from TFU, AND there is that pirate guy from The Force Awakens that Solo swindles.... man.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
Ew there's no way Starkiller is gonna be in this. They'd no doubt cast Sam Witwer for it and he's not in the cast list.
I agree with Calamiir, they wouldn't be dumb enough to put Starkiller in Rogue One, no one would know who he is.