Xbox One now allows cross-platform
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox One and Windows 10 will be compatible AND other consoles.

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/gaming/...uffer-trfb

This is huge. The only thing now is if Sony will support talkback to the Xbox One. If so, we could have cross-platform console gaming at last! That would be insane.
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
Come at me bruh, the only thing I would absolutely not agree on is PC playing with Consoles, it'd be such a hack fest against console gamers
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
Although PS4 has been connected with PC for a little while now between Rocket League and DC Universe Online. The worst would be to connect them with an FPS game though Lol
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
Wouldn't really be hacked any more than the console games are, since that's handled by the game devs themselves. But yeah, probably wouldn't work for every game. But hopefully we'd see more large open world RPG games have online support and cross-platform. That would be epic!
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
I think this is a great idea, play with ur friends while getting it on playform of choice so ur not forced to buy twice
"And in the end...I am nothing." Now I know what you meant, my friend...
We are even closer to being able to play with all the ps4 players in DE Smile
For some reason though I think we wont be able to add each other as friends between different consoles or even message each other. We'd only be forced to join lobbies with people of all consoles just to make games more active.

However, I hope I'm wrong and I do wish I can play games with the xbox DE and what not
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel