Trivia Day
[img height=200]http://darkempireofthesith.com/servers/tor.png[/img]
TRIVIA DAY

On Friday, March 11, 2016 we will be having another trivia day on Star Wars: The Old Republic. This event involves us gathering together at a stronghold, showing off our characters, and then trivia.

The topic will be Star Wars once again, both canon and "Legends" or Expanded Universe.

The prizes for each tier of questions will be lower this time. I don't have quite enough credits as Apoc always did, though it will be close. That will be revealed at the event.

After trivia, we will then go find and defeat a World Boss of our choosing, as per tradition. Bring your best characters and your thinking cap.

Chiss

Friday, March 11, 2016
7:00pm EST
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
It'll be nice if people sign up to let me know you're coming, that way I can know how many questions to make. More people = more questions so there are more opportunities to answer.

Remember, this game is free to play, you won't need to subscribe to participate. But you obviously will need the game installed, which takes hours depending on your connection.
Changing this to canon only. That means films I-VII, Clone Wars film, Clone Wars show, and Rebels show.
Trivia questions are ready. Some are made to root out those that try to use Google. I have some answers that you wouldn’t really know unless you google them. Cheating isn't allowed. Play fair or don't answer. Smile
This has been postponed until tomorrow, Saturday at around 4 or 5.
6th post in a row! Woo!

We will do this when we can get more than 3 people on. We decided to hunt for HK parts instead of trivia. Either tonight after the MC event or another day we will do trivia. If not this weekend, then next. Will post if so.
We finally got around to doing trivia day today. I changed the rules a bit from past trivias. Instead of "first person to answer wins the prize" we allowed everyone to send in their answer privately. If you got it right, you get credits.

Questions and winners were as follows (Martyr subbed for Sidarious)

Tier 1 - 5,000 credits

• In A New Hope, what was the name of the docking bay that the Millenium Falcon was docked in on Tatooine?

A - Docking Bay 94

W - Martyr

• In Empire Strikes Back, who was the general in charge of the assault on the Hoth Rebel base?

A - General Veers

W - none

• In Return of the Jedi, what was the name of the shuttle that Han's team used to get onto Endor?

A - Tydirium

W - Vaelance

• In Return of the Jedi, Leia was disguised as a bounty hunter named...?

A - Boushh

W - Martyr, Vaelance

• What does AT-AT and AT-ST stand for?

A - All Terrain Armored Transport, All Terrain Scout Transport

W - Vaelance, Blackout (half)

Tier 2 - 10,000 credits

• What is the name of Zeb's species?

A - Lasat

W - Vaelance

• Which admiral did Vader force choke for coming out of hyperspace too close to Hoth, and alerting the rebels?

A - Admiral Ozzel

W - Martyr

• What creature did Ben Kenobi imitate to scare the tusken raiders?

A - Krayt Dragon

W - Defcon, Vaelance

• What was wrong with the R5 astromech droid that Owen Lars purchased before settling for R2-D2?

A - Bad motivator

W - Martyr, Vaelance

• What nickname does Anakin give Ahsoka?

A - Snips
W - Martyr, Vaelance, Blackout

Tier 3 - 20,000 credits

• What class freighter is the Millenium Falcon?

A - YT-1300

W - Martyr, Vaelance

• Who was originally supposed to be responsible for the creation of the Clone Army?

A - Sido-Dyas, Sidious (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sifo-Dyas...the_scenes)
W - none

• What is the name of the Gungan capital city?

A - Otoh Gunga

W - Martyr, Blackout (half)

• What of these species were native to the planet Utapau?

a. Pau'an

b. Sugi

c. Utai
d. Kaleesh

A - A, C
W - Defcon, Martyr, Vaelance

• Name 3 key things that relate to the "Uknown Regions"

A - Ilum, Rakata Prime, Starkiller Base, First Order, Crucible, Revan
W - None, though some had 1  correct, and some good ones from EU/Legends

BONUS - 50,000 credits

• On what Huttese holiday did the podrace take place, and what was the purpose of it?
A - Boonta Eve - (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Boonta_Eve)
W - none