Rujii Application
Name: Rujii
How did you find out about -[DE]-?: Was browsing through JKHub and a certain website stood out to me in Circa's signature.
Why do you want to join -[DE]-?: Looking for a clan to put much effort and time into, I have alot of sparetime on my hands and am willing to put it into this community. I also wish to become a better swordsman overall on JKA.

I also am a suscriber on SWTOR however don't play it as much as I would like to since I don't have much purpose in playing it hoping DE will give me that drive into getting into the game.

Which game are you interested in playing with DE?: Jedi Academy

Xbox Gamertag: N/A
PlayStation ID: xLuiizz
Steam ID: N/A
GameRanger ID: N/A
Skype Username: fluffyshree
Email Address: biglouu01@gmail.com

Other comments: -
[Image: QZ8WTMg.jpg]
Hey friend Smile, glad to hear you found us, we have currently been looking for new recruits of the empire and you seem like a great fit Smile, keep in mind we are not on A WHOLE BUNCH since we are making maps and modeling atm so if u dont see us on, its not cuz we went inactive, anyways hope to see you on the server
Hi there Ruji!

Thanks for your interest in DE! I'm Circa. Do you go by a different name on JKHub or are you a lurker? Tongue

You will now be known as a -[DE-T]- a.k.a. a Sith Hopeful. Throughout the course of 1 week you will be passively observed to see your activity, maturity, and overall personality in-game and on the forum. In 5 or more days you will be given a brief skill trial to see if you will eventually become an official member of the Dark Empire as a Sith Acolyte! If you have any questions or concerns just PM me on this site! Be sure to be active on both the server and the forum. Smile

See you in-game.
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
(02-11-2016, 12:13 AM)Darth Calamiir link Wrote: Hi there Ruji!

Thanks for your interest in DE! I'm Circa. Do you go by a different name on JKHub or are you a lurker? Tongue

You will now be known as a -[DE-T]- a.k.a. a Sith Hopeful. Throughout the course of 1 week you will be passively observed to see your activity, maturity, and overall personality in-game and on the forum. In 5 or more days you will be given a brief skill trial to see if you will eventually become an official member of the Dark Empire as a Sith Acolyte! If you have any questions or concerns just PM me on this site! Be sure to be active on both the server and the forum. Smile

See you in-game.

Thanks for the fast reply! Though, I'm a lurker.  Tongue

Can't wait to see you all in game!
[Image: QZ8WTMg.jpg]
@Rujii ! It's about time for your trial! We haven't seen you around the past week. Please make sure to be active. Smile
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.