Xbox Gamertag: -
PlayStation ID: Swampthing11b
Steam ID: -
GameRanger ID: -
Skype Username: -
Email Address: Swampthing1890@gmail.com

Other comments: -
heyo Big Grin welcome to the DE forums

Welcome Solidus! You will now be known as a -[DE-T]- a.k.a. a Sith Hopeful, and throughout the course of 1 week will be passively observed to see your activity, maturity, and overall personality. In 5 or more days you will be given a brief skill trial to see if you will eventually become an official member of the Dark Empire as a Sith Acolyte! If you have any questions or concerns just PM me or another council member, or reply here.
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
I am curious because you didn't really make mention of it but do you play Jedi Knight Academy for PC, or Star Wars The Old Republic MMO?
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
Hi [member=116]Solidus The Intimidator[/member],

We haven't heard from you or seen you on the server at all. Your application will be denied in a week if we don't hear from you.
Hey! Sorry about not being active! I've recently had surgery and have been recuperating.
Sall good bro Smile
(02-07-2016, 08:57 AM)Solidus The Intimidator link Wrote: Hey! Sorry about not being active! I've recently had surgery and have been recuperating.
No worries! I'll set your application as "pending" for now. Come back when you're better!