Nivianor Application
Name: Nivianor
How did you find out about -[DE]-?: Found out about the clan through the link on your server.
Why do you want to join -[DE]-?: After leaving my previous clan, and having started to explore the dark side of the force, I began to seek out teachers who could teach the skill and power of the sword. As an aspiring Sith I've decided to offer its candidacy for joining the clan.

Xbox Gamertag: -
PlayStation ID: -
Steam ID: -
GameRanger ID: -
Skype Username: -
Email Address: nivianor@mail.ru

Other comments: -
[size=1em]Hello Nivianor! You will now be known as a -[DE-T]- a.k.a. a Sith Hopeful and throughout the course of 1 week or more you will be passively observed to see your activity, maturity, and overall personality. If you are deemed worthy to join as a full fledged Dark Empire member you will be initiated as a Sith Acolyte. If you have any questions or concerns just PM me on this site or comment below!

Make sure to have -[DE-T]- in front of your name on the Jedi Academy servers. i.e. -[DE-T]-Nivianor [/size]
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
Welcome [member=110]Nivianor[/member]!

I look forward to getting to know you. Stick around and get to know us during this trial period!
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
nice! thx for a chance to join clan.
WelcomeSmile
Welcome. Feel free to check out our sith cookie recipe. Wink
[member=110]Nivianor[/member] sorry that many of us have no been very active in JKA as you probably hoped. You've been very active, even joining the server when nobody else does. Your trial will take place soon, that decides if you officially join the clan. Please continue to be active! Smile
my skin's link: https://dropmefiles.com/SsB7V
(01-18-2016, 07:39 AM)Nivianor link Wrote: my skin's link: https://dropmefiles.com/SsB7V
Wow, very nice. Did you make that?
Model was maked some guy, but coloring - mine.