Is Black Ops 3 Gewd?
So I've recently become apart of the new gen wave and starting getting all the A+ games. I got my hands of Black Ops 3 and so far I haven't been a big fan of it. Granted I've only put about 5 hours of gameplay into it so maybe it's just a bad first impression that can wear off.

Would like to know how you guys would rate this game in general or compared to other Call of Duties. I haven't played a Call of Duty since Modern Warefare 3 and that was my favorite CoD of all time.

I heard the games in between MW3 and Black Ops 3 were pretty bad therefore Black Ops 3 shines out from the later CoDs.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
I wouldn't call it bad. Just different. If you were coming from MW3, I bet that was a really bad slap in the face. Tongue BO3 represents basically a culmination of the past 3 COD games, especially AW. AW was extremely different, too much so for my taste. BO3 did everything that AW did but 10x better. But that's comparing two of the recent games.

It really comes down to preference. I loved the MW series, and Ghosts was a great spinoff of that, keeping things modern and simple, yet adding cool features. So I'm with you, in that BO3 is very different and nothing compared to the classics.

With that said, I still love BO3. I went into it with the lowest expectations, but ended up liking it a lot. It feels like COD, whereas AW took away a lot of that feel. It feels like a true sequel to BO2, and I'm glad about that.

You should try Ghosts, if you loved MW3. Infinity Ward never disappoints. It feels like what a MW4 would have been. I'm looking forward to 2016 COD, which is supposed to be the sequel to Ghosts, and hope to God they don't take it to the future.

Also, keep in mind, Call of Duty is one of my favorite series, I've played them all in depth both SP and MP and zombies. So I'm slightly biased. However, I admit AW was a train wreck. (I still liked it enough to play often though)
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
I agree with Circa, it's different from the older CODs but honestly if you want a good review don't go online or ask people since their are tons of people who think COD has lost its touch at mw2 and that there will never be another good one. You just kinda have to play it, I actually really enjoy it, I'm currently 6th prestige almost 7th I am very close to getting dark matter (have everything in the game diamond camo which btw is a very cool thing to add for all the grindy COD players) and I'm not tired of the game yet which is a surprise since it takes about 2 weeks of nonstop playing for me to get tired of playing a new COD. The game also did a very good job at balancing the guns COUGH COUGH AW'S BAL AND ASM1. And almost every map is well put together (key word ALMOST). But I warn u their is skill based matchmaking so it will put u with ur skill level based on KD and SPM so if ur a beast be prepared to get pissed at others who are also gamebattle pros who weight 700 pounds and play nothing but COD. Overall I love this game and it kinda sucks that COD gets the rep it does just cuz the last few weren't as good as everyone thought it would but I think bo3 is definitely a step in the right direction and people shouldn't just bash it since it has the COD title. But I agree with circa 100%
Nice, I'm playing co-op Campaign in BO3 right now with Pandorum and I gotta admit that it's getting a lot funner but the MP wasn't really my thing as of yet.

I'll never hate a COD based on it's brand name but at the same time I'll never buy a CoD just because of it's brand name. Lol
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
Yah MP isn't for everyone, but zombies is alot of fun and so is the campaign and I definitely think DE should play it together
Zombies is frickin hard. We still haven't really figured it out.

Campaign was pretty cool. Makes you scratch your head by the end of it. If you didn't play Black Ops or Black Ops 2 campaigns, you might be a little confused though.

Blackout...how are you almost 7th prestige. Wtf. Big Grin I got to first and then battlefront came out. So maybe I'd probably be like 3rd by now. I was too busy to dedicate that much time though. Tongue
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
LOL ive been pulling all nighters playing it, its actually the first COD in awhile that i just wanna stay up all night and game out on it
(12-24-2015, 02:29 AM)BlackOut link Wrote: LOL ive been pulling all nighters playing it, its actually the first COD in awhile that i just wanna stay up all night and game out on it

You only do that to get Dark Matter
yah lol ITS SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYY  Fear Fear Fear Fear