Star Wars Humble Bundle
The current Humble Bundle features a bunch of Star Wars games that you can redeem in Steam. First tier of games is JKA, KotOR, and Dark Forces! That means you can get all three of those for $1.

If you're not familiar with the Humble Bundle, its a donation sort of thing where you donate a certain amount to get a certain number of games. Usually a really good deal.

Even if you already have the disc versions of these games, its always good to have a digital copy as a backup! With steam, its just in your account so you can download it at any time, as many times as you need, essentially.

https://www.humblebundle.com
I designed and manage this website. Consider throwing me your money.
I have 2 of these games and still tempted to buy it. Be crazy to pass this up if you have a dollar lol
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" -Darth Bane

Youtube Gaming Channel
Or if you have $12. This bundle would retail over $100 for sure.
This bundle has made over a million dollars, the top buyers spent over 100$ on this solo in a donation type manner.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel
guyz drop me a 1 dollar plz?+

))
Another Star Wars Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars

If you donate $34.99 you get a pretty sweet Nihilus shirt:

[Image: e96954ae7a364f647d5cb46e50f5a5ce2cbb5628.jpg]
Just when I thought I might save my money
Bruce Lee

Youtube Gaming Channel